Car stinking of cat ****

M

Matchman54

I'm a very keen angler and last Saturday night I loaded my fishing gear into my pristine smelling A3 Sportback S-Line ready for my fishing match on Sunday. Bright and early Sunday morning I opened my car to travel to the venue some 30 miles away, to be greeted by an overwhelming smell of cat p**s. I had left my shed open the previous afternoon while I was doing a bit of painting and a cat must have entered my shed and sprayed over my fishing gear. Over the last couple of days have left the car doors open for hrs, used various sprays to try and get rid of the smell but nothing worked. I was distraught, the wife refused to get in the car because it smelt so bad!!
Today I remembered that I had bought a can of Forte Air conditioning cleaner about 18 months ago but had never used it. So this morning I took out my pollen filter and set off the cannister with the air con on recycling etc as per the instructions. Much to my relief, this little cannister has completely got rid of the smell and my car now smells of citrus lemon which is way better than cat **** !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: THQuattro, Audi Bairn, richinsoton and 1 other person
Good to know, and in future shut that shed door.

Reactions: Matchman54
I would have killed every cat in the neighbourhood - you're a very generous man :whistle2:

Reactions: SamR92 and Matchman54
Leave the shed door open again and throw in an odour bomb when the enemy enters .

Reactions: Matchman54
Could have been worse, the cat could have been locked in the car

Reactions: S32B