Car Sellers Beware!

tell him the the engine has suddey developed a problem, I.E. timing belt gone.
and lets see what he says.
THIS IS A SCAM AND YOU WONT GET ANY MONEY BUT YOU WILL SURELY LOSE YOUR CAR IF YOU TRASACT WITH HIM.

He isn't after your car...he's after your bank details...once he has them he'll rinse your account. They only target owners of premium manufacturers cars, tell him to sling his hook.

This seems to be a very common scam you normally get it from pistonheads as i had it happen to me in the past don't reply back to it sometimes they will also ring you aswell just some scam artist trying there luck

It is a scam i tried to sell and item that i had and i received an email just like you have.

Have seen this in the US, especially on craigslist. They say sending you a check for the full amount.
Problem is when you get it, the check is actually stolen from a company or other person. If you cash
it the burden of repayment is yours.
I have also seen where you send pics and info that they use like they are selling it. People send money
for a car these individuals don't even have.

The scammers can't withdraw money from your account even with the sort code and account number.
Any replies like these I return a nice photo of a girl with big tits, one actually replied and said "Thanks"

Reactions: RS4B5 and andrew onion
Call me politically correct brigade/loony leftie and what have you, but this thread should be deleted. The ignorance displayed and racist stereotyping of asians and nigerians is staggering and the fact that i get posts moderated and "****" starred out whilst stinky racism has lingered for a couple of years as a sticky post is just daft.

Reactions: Audi kid
Scammer.
Probably Nigerian from the writing style.
don’t send any more emails, or open any attachments he sends you :thumbs up:

Reactions: Marky79