Car meets in the East are few a far between

DarkBunny

Reaction score
For some reason, and I'm not sure why, but I think we always struggle to get meets in the East of England...

Not saying it's anyones fault, or that it's ASN in particular - all previous owner forums that I've been a member of over the years (Mitsubishi Lancer Register, uk-mkivs.net, rovertech.net) have all struggled to put together more than 1 reasonably sized meet in the area per year.

Is it because the area is too large (and we know how s*^$e the road network is around here too)??

Just wondered what everyone else thinks...?

I am currently working on dates for audi dealership meet.) x

Reactions: DarkBunny
I am currently working on dates for audi dealership meet.) x

Superb!

But still no reponses from Eastern members or thoughts on why there are no meets... Are there really that few members in the area - surely not!?

Reactions: Sandra
Im sure there are at least 45 members in the region. :) x

For some reason, and I'm not sure why, but I think we always struggle to get meets in the East of England...

Not saying it's anyones fault, or that it's ASN in particular - all previous owner forums that I've been a member of over the years (Mitsubishi Lancer Register, uk-mkivs.net, rovertech.net) have all struggled to put together more than 1 reasonably sized meet in the area per year.

Is it because the area is too large (and we know how s*^$e the road network is around here too)??

Just wondered what everyone else thinks...?
Have a look at this thread
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/proposed-bury-st-edmunds-audi-dealership.246307/