Car Mats Group Buy

Looks good roll on weekend if you get them wrapped in time.... Good luck mate.

They will all be going out tomorrow as that's the earliest the courier will collect and this wrapping milarky is taking agessss.
The other box with all the full sets haven't even been sent out yet, supposedly beeing dispatched tomorrow.

They will all be going out tomorrow as that's the earliest the courier will collect and this wrapping milarky is taking agessss.
The other box with all the full sets haven't even been sent out yet, supposedly beeing dispatched tomorrow.

Nooooooo how come they didnt send the full sets out first, going off to sob into my cup of coffee.

Alex not in any rush but have these been sent yet? Only so i can ensure that my daughter or her boyfriend can stay in and take delivery.... Cheers mate

Hey,
only just signed up on the forum after getting my s3 on tuesday,
I need a set of mats and these look brilliant! Is it too late to get a set? Maybe someone backed out?
Let me know, thanks alot

Gutted as the Mrs gave me the money for the mats she said i cant open them til Xmas day.:(

Hey,
only just signed up on the forum after getting my s3 on tuesday,
I need a set of mats and these look brilliant! Is it too late to get a set? Maybe someone backed out?
Let me know, thanks alot

Have a word with darreng1983 as he paid for a full set and now doesn't need them. So if you pay him the £38.99 then I can post his set to you.

any update on the full sets yet Lemon ??

Not heard back from him yet, but as soon as I do I will let you know.

Alex not in any rush but have these been sent yet? Only so i can ensure that my daughter or her boyfriend can stay in and take delivery.... Cheers mate

Apologise to everyone but I haven't been able to get these sent out yet as work has been a bit mental (been quiet for ages then suddenly the whole world n his wife, brother, uncle n cat come round) also ran out of cardboard, so had to get more (obviously lol).
Hopefully get them out today, if not tomorrow.

Update:

Fronts and Aarons set are on their way and should hopefully be with you sometime this week.
The rest of the full sets arrived today so now need to find yet more cardboard n wrap them up n get them out to you eager people.

Update:

Fronts and Aarons set are on their way and should hopefully be with you sometime this week.
The rest of the full sets arrived today so now need to find yet more cardboard n wrap them up n get them out to you eager people.

Cheers for the update mate...

Can I still add my name? The mats that came with my facelift y plater don't fit correctly...

Regards

Seán

Recieved mine today, many thanks mate. Great mats and look the biz.

Cheers, Mike

Just been woke up with a set of new mats.....Whoop whoop thanks alex.

Just cleaned inside and fitted new mats...:yahoo: Look cool!! Just wished i now bought fronts and backs....:sadlike: