1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car loses power, runs rough, undriveable - help!

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Monsoon, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Jul 9, 2009]
    That really isnt very nice, i can appreciate you have had problems and that you are sharing for the sake of the community. But it is not ALL of the Audis employees fault
  2. FUNKYCLIFF

FUNKYCLIFF Member

[Jul 9, 2009]
    I would certainly go with them, my dad put me onto the idea his car brokedown on the hell that is the M25 and the AA came out and replaced the faulty coil and then he took it the main dealer who replaced the rest of them under the AA mechanical breakdown repair cover, he only had to pay £25 excess but you are covered for £500 per claim and you are allowed 5 claims per year,hopefully it will save me giving my money to Audi for no good reason
  3. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

[Jul 9, 2009]

im just soo angry with audi obviously its not aimed at all of the employees just the ones that failed to sort my car out ... and i know its not very nice but would you be if you spend 15 grand on a car and it arrived like that mmmnn:uhm: i think not
  4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Jul 9, 2009]
    No problems mate, i can appreciate where you are coming from, and not to hijack. I certainly would not have accepted it in the slightest. But thats another story
  5. Monsoon

Monsoon Member

[Aug 17, 2009]
    Cheque arrived from Audi last week for £161.47 which covers the cost of the one failed coil + labour for it. A good result, but it took a lot of hard work and was frustrating at times, with the dealer and Audi Customer servcies playing me off against one another. Still, can't complain at the end result.