1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car In Dealers AGAIN

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by L33TAY, Nov 17, 2010.

1. L33TAY

L33TAY Member

[Nov 17, 2010]
    This time really bad rattles in pasenger and drivers door, showed the Audi tech guy and he was quite shocked, said it sounded like the door panels were not fitted back to the doors, I said to him the build quality of Audi these days is *****, and he agreed!

Also radio reception is shocking, so doing that as well. Lets see how they get on this time!

Got an A5 Covertable in White, its shocking, also people will think I'm a Hairdresser!! Its like driving a sluggish tank after the S3 lol, so glad I dont have the diss-pleasure of owning one!:Flush:

Cheers
    Lee
  2. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

[Nov 18, 2010]
    Lee your not having the best of times with your S3! How many times has it had to go back into the dealers?
  3. L33TAY

L33TAY Member

[Nov 18, 2010]
    Its been in 4 times now since 1st Sept

In fareness though every time it goes in it comes out a bit more like it SHOULD have been built.

All door rattles creaks gone now, its like been in a new car!! Ooh forgot, it IS a new car!!

Going back in next week though, the radio signal problem is down to a new rear windscreen needed, so they have ordered that today.

I'm just going to make a monthly block booking I think??
  4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Nov 18, 2010]
    Hey at least you get to test more cars, should build your own site for reviews lmfao
  5. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

[Nov 18, 2010]
    Feel sorry for you lad, disagree on build quality though
  6. L33TAY

L33TAY Member

[Nov 18, 2010]
    Haha, yes you're right NHN, I have had hundreds of them over the years!!
  7. L33TAY

L33TAY Member

[Nov 18, 2010]
    Think its the luck of the draw with most cars N8, I have had some that have been solid, but every VAG car I have had has had **** build quality, I know they are only small things, but that thing of mine has had nearly every panel off and refitted now, and the seats out and re-fitted, Surely thats not right.

Its fine now, but can guarantee something will go wrong with it within the month, I mean, I am quite anal about small rattles and stuff, but It is a £38K car at the end of the day, so should be 100% right, some live with stuff like that, but I can't unfortunately.
  8. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

[Nov 18, 2010]
    Fair enough Lee!