1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car for sale - lol

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rraghvani, Sep 16, 2005.

1. rraghvani

rraghvani Whoever does not try, does not learn.

Must be the worst car advert I've seen!

Renault Clio - lovely pictures and well explained!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

Lol. His description for the whole car...

STARTS AND DRIVES WELL FOR A CAR OF THIS AGE NOW FOR THE BAD BIT THE REAR ARCH HAS SOME SURFES RUST. RING ME ON 07951 443397

4. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]

STARTS AND DRIVES WELL FOR A CAR OF THIS AGE NOW FOR THE BAD BIT THE REAR ARCH HAS SOME SURFES RUST. RING ME ON 07951 443397

[/ QUOTE ]

I know some girls that could fit that description /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

5. JCC1981

JCC1981 Member

HAHA! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

you'd think he would have parked the car in the light when takin the pictures!

6. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know some girls that could fit that description /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And they leave there numbers afterwards too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

7. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Classic.......Like mine a little engines been cooked as you can tell by the colour of the water bottle and if you look below the water bottle you can see all the rust building up with the anti-freeze splashing against it when it overheats and spu's out the overflow...........Fixed mine with Rad-weld 3 bottles ..........heaters dont work now because blocked to fck ...but how cares they are buckets oh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif anyway....stop overheating as well for now....i define my clio as a shed with wheels