1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car detailers

jolly14 May 21, 2011

1. jolly14

jolly14 Member

Well what a difference 2 hours can make (just to the bonnet) i borrowed a polisher off a friend and thought that i would have a go at getting the fine scratches out and i think that i have made a big difference and i'm happy, there are still a few scratches left so perhaps i might get the next course compound up, also the car is dark blue and now the stone chips really show up is there any product i can use to fill these in without going down the horrible touch up route. But what i will say is that the guy's & girls that do this for a living i take my hat off to you.:respekt:

Jay

2. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

You could try a Poor Boys BLACK HOLE which is a glaze which you can apply after machine polishing.. Note always wipe down the panel with IPA during and after paint corretion to remove the oil's from polished panel . PB BH will fill small defects. Then apply a wax or a good sealent (not both). Paint correction is very time consuming which takes time (1-3 days). People think it takes only a few hours, it's all in the detail. Good luck and thank you

After Many Hours.
    [​IMG]

3. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

i have a good giggle when folk ask me to do there cars for a £5 just like they do at the pub car park,