Car batteries

martin1984

Reaction score
Ok so I have a 1.2 Corsa 13 plate car struggling to start guessing it's the battery put reg into Euro Car Parts and there's loads of different batteries how do you work out which one is correct.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

First I’d try to figure out if it’s the battery. Does the car turn over on the key?

First I’d try to figure out if it’s the battery. Does the car turn over on the key?
Yes car starts fine just lights were on for 10/15mins and killed the battery got a boost off a full battery and started first turn battery will be be health checked on Saturday.

Might have damaged the battery but could just need a charge. Can you get hold of a charger?

Look at the existing battery to determine it's AH rating. and do some quick measurements H x L x W then look for batteries.
If you want it cheaper and don't mind waiting for it to be posted look at www.tayna.co.uk or the on line part of ECP, car parts for less. CP4L is pretty much always cheaper than ECP.
At 5 years old the battery won't be at it's best but you might get away with just leaving it on charge for a few hours to boost it.

Thanks to all replys had tjhe battery tested and its fine. Not had any other problems since that 1 day.