Car back after 2 weeks

doeboy

Reaction score
Well almost 2 weeks, new bonnet, reprayed bumper. took the advantage of having Angel eyes and RS4 Grille Added too. Having a few more things done, should have some pics in a weeks time or so.

Need to have a look at the Lights though, the bodyshop called in their neighbour who deals with alot of Audi's to wire the lights. The silly sods only wired the fogs on when the main lights are one- no longer works on the switch on the dash. He's also not bothered to sit the lights on the motors either. I'll get my mechanic to fiddle around and see what he's bodged. At least the body works top notch.

doeboy said:
Well almost 2 weeks, new bonnet, reprayed bumper. took the advantage of having Angel eyes and RS4 Grille Added too. Having a few more things done, should have some pics in a weeks time or so.

Need to have a look at the Lights though, the bodyshop called in their neighbour who deals with alot of Audi's to wire the lights. The silly sods only wired the fogs on when the main lights are one- no longer works on the switch on the dash. He's also not bothered to sit the lights on the motors either. I'll get my mechanic to fiddle around and see what he's bodged. At least the body works top notch.
That's why i didnt want Angel Eyes, i just wanted Headlights that plugged straight in.

Take it back?? what for, it's plain the man who's in his late 50's isn't competent to do the job, and i can't really complain as it was a cash job! I'd rather let my own guy who is, sort it for me, he has work to do on the car anyhow. I may call the bodyshop and tell him so he knows not to use the guy anymore.

worth complaining really, he could of done some damage to the loom/ car. dont think i'd want his mits near my car again tho!

I'll call the garage tomorrow.

TBH mine's a pre face lift so the fogs are retro, he may well have mistaken them for driving lights and not seen the switch.

I also read a while ago that most angel eyes should just fit onto the motors for hight adjustment.

Will not be impressed if i have to leave it there another few days.