Car arriving at the dealers this week

frazzeld

Reaction score
Just heard today that my New A3 Sportback 2.0 Tdi will be at the dealers this Thursday! they will register it on Saturday and deliver it to me on Tuesday next week

Great news

Reactions: PjDali
Mine was delivered a couple of weeks ago but I'm having to wait until 23rd before collection but looking forward to seeing pics of your car when you collect it :)

Yes will denfinately be posting pics.....just seen your car specs and see that you chose the Kinetic Alloys! I have them on the car im driving at the moment beautiful wheels....I wish I had upgraded to them also! but all the extras I had to pay myself (Company Car) so left it std SE Model

I get mine delivered on Monday - it's like being a kid at Christmas all over again . My company let me add what I wanted over my monthly allowance which was nice as in the past a previous employer would only let me top it up by maybe £10 a month . This time I thought I would pay for the extra's I wanted , enjoy them for 3 years and then maybe even buy the car for another family member . Just nice to be able to have the choice .