1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant turn alarm off

peakey Jun 6, 2009

1. peakey

peakey Member

Il drive down the road and it starts but my key fob dose nout

Any ideas on what would cause the alarm to go off even when im driving down the road

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I didn't know you can turn your alarm on when the car is started, I'm pretty sure nothing happens when I press the arm alarm button when the car is fired up.

3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Rich, what do you mean?? LOL (I dont get it)

4. peakey

peakey Member

Ok il drive down the road and my alarm will start going. Pull over stop the car get out (the alarm is still going) press the fob to stop it (the engine is not running) but nout happens. I drove 35 miles today with the alarm going off. But now its started going off in the middle of the night. And even when i hang out the bedroom window the alarm will not stop

Any ideas

5. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

disconnect the siren as your immobiliser is good,if my alarm had gone off when driving I would of looked at my phone for a message as it was so poxy :)