1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't delete bluetooth contacts

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by dannyboy75, May 23, 2013.

1. dannyboy75

dannyboy75 Member

[May 23, 2013]
    Hi all

Has anyone else had problems trying to delete/edit numbers from the Audi bluetooth phonebook? I can add them just fine, but if I try and amend or delete any, the bluetooth lady proudly says "Function not possible".

I wondered if there was some sort of PIN code protection on it, but I've gone through all the settings and can't find anything. Google suggests I'm not alone, but I can't find a definitive solution.

cheers
    Dan
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. PetrolDave

PetrolDave Well-Known Member

[May 23, 2013]
    Which phonebook are you adding them into? Bizarely the BT module has a separate phonebook to the RNS-E, so if you have to delete contacts the same way that you added them.
  4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[May 23, 2013]
    Yeap +1 if showing as contacts from your cellphone, then delete them via the handset, the directory option I never use tbh, I find it very longwinded & a pita.
  5. dannyboy75

dannyboy75 Member

[May 23, 2013]
    Thanks guys. To clarify, I could never get the phonebook on my iPhone to sync with the in-car thing, so it's not that one. It's just contacts that I've added by voice, using the 'Store name' command.