1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't activate membership

Buneet-Guest Aug 31, 2013

1. Buneet-Guest

Buneet-Guest Guest

Hi guys,
    I've just been trying to register for the website and I was told to active my account (Buneet) through my email but the email I received did not contain a full link to click on, instead it looked like this '/register.php?a=ver'. I tried putting 'http://www.audi-sport.net/register.php?a=ver' but I get a 404 error.

What can I do to fix this?
    Thank you :)
    Buneet

2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Your account is active. Any more problems just let us know. :)

3. Buneet

Buneet Active Member

Thank you, I also made another account to test whether it was just a system error and it sent me an email which I COULD click to activate my account so if you wanted to go ahead and ban/delete the account 'Buneetg' (I can provide you with the email account I used to activate the account as evidence I made it if you would like).

Thanks

Sandra likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Thats ok, i will sort that. Glad you up and running. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Buneet likes this.
  5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Can't activate mine either , I've contacted the mods 3 times now and still nothing.

My id is chippy1970

6. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

on it

7. chippy1970

chippy1970 Member

Cheers

8. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG