Cant Access Links / My Profile

mikeA2B

Reaction score
Website
combatdoors.com
Hi
I cant access my home / profile, Links and Messages, I have signed in but when I click it end up back on the home page.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Me neither. If I click on "Home" or "My Home", it just defaults to the forum index.

Any ideas, Admin? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Me neither. If I click on "Home" or "My Home", it just defaults to the forum index.

Any ideas, Admin? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just so as to make this crystal clear...

When I click on "Home" I get returned to the forum index, but when I click "Your Home" I get my PM box, edit profile options etc...

Have you tried (or did you mean) "Your Home"?

Kev.

Both the 'home' and 'your home' take me to the forum index, I think somewhere in a setting I selected 'make forum index my default page' or something like that, hasn't worked since, hope that helps.

[ QUOTE ]
And ditto here, too... all links to forums, home and your home lead to the same place (and it isn't Rome).

Help?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.

[ QUOTE ]
It's being looked into.

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any news on this, Kev? I haven't been able to access My Home for weeks.

Have you guys tried logging out of AS.net, and logging back in? I don't actually have this problem myself, but logging onto the forum on a different computer, takes me straight to my 'Home' page.

HTH

Yep - several times... :-/

I seem to recall a setting somewhere which allowed me to make the forum list page the home page, but I could be wrong.

Any news on this would be good...

This only started happening to me when i ticked the box in settings in my profile to turn "Your home" to main index. After i did that not quite knowing what it would do- it loops back to main like the rest of you are suffering

It must be a different cause to the rest of you, or is it?

Just to add a different spin on this one, I can get into my home page but can amend any of the details. I click the 'amend detail' link and do the necessary changes but when I click to submit, I keep either getting the error messge 'It does not appear that this was submitted from the proper form' or it just sends me back to the home page again.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or is there an issue with the site?