1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canon Professional camera & lenses for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Miscellaneous' started by o0timbo0o, Sep 25, 2012.

1. o0timbo0o

o0timbo0o Member

Everything I have listed here is in mint condition , no scratches , chips or such like unless specifically stated. Only very light use over the last year or so
    Each item comes with it's original box and or a lens pouch. I have located receipts for most of this stuff if there is any doubt on legitimacy , You can even check out my flickr account if you want to see what kind of pictures this equipment has takenhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/31597440@N04/sets/

everything is genuine canon unless stated + will be delivered via special delivery once gifted paypal is received. Cash on collection from Worcester is preferred

It is with much regret that this stuff must be sold as I have built this up over a couple of years.
    There is a genuine reason for sale , that being a house deposit that requires the final few £k to top up.

7d Body only £745 ( Inc charger , battery , wireless remote trigger, 8GB Extreme 60MB/Sec + few other bits and bobs , boxed)
    70-200 L f2.8 IS + canon lens hood + Canon Pouch + Original Box £940
    24 -70 F2.8 L + Canon Lens hood + Canon Pouch + original Box £1000
    10-22 EFS + non Canon lens hood ,Lowepro Size 1 Case £400
    50mm Prime F1.4 £190
    Speedlite 580EXII + pouch £200 (tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny mark on the flash head) + non genuine diffuser -SOLD

Manfrotto monopod 679b -SOLD
    Manfrotto Tripod 055XPROB with 804RC2 Head -SOLD
    Lowepro Flipside 400AW ( all weather) camera bag £45

Cokin Filter lens adapter and P121 Graduated filter ( i think it's 3 stop) £15
    Spare cheapo flash + remote triggers £25

Everything can be purchased in 1 go for £3600.. There is around £6k's worth of equipment here when bought new around 2 years ago

I intend to take proper pictures of this stuff when possible , in the meantime please PM if anyone is seriously interested in an item and I will take pictures of them ..

The prices are set by taking an average price of what they are selling for on ebay , so you are getting above average condition for average price