Cannot view Digital pictures - Panasonic TZ7

pns2007

Moonstone Grey
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi, just bought a Panasonic DMC-TZ7 camera before I went on my hoildays.

I have loaded the pictures from the SD card direct onto my computer and the pictures just show rows of coloured lines like this:-

IMGA0004.jpg

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks in advance

Neil

What OS and software are you using to try and view them. I have a TZ5 and I use Windows XP and a Graphics program called ACDSee and not had an problems. Even using the viewer in XP the come out fine.

I you want to email me one of the pictures and I will see if I can see it on my setups. My email address is h5djr@ntlworld.com

Can you see the pics ok on the camera??

have you tried uploading on a different PC/Laptop??

What format are the images in; JPG, TIFF, RAW, etc?

PM and e-mail me some of the files and I'll check them out if you like, or try them on a different PC.

:)

Thanks for your replies, I tried to view the photographs using Window photo gallery, Microsoft office picture manager and adobe photoshop 6.0 all on a PC running vista. tried them both on my desktop and laptop and they look the same. Installed the software which came with the camera - Photofunstudio hd edition - and I can see the pictures in the thumbnails but when I go to full screen I get the coloured lines. The pictures are jpeg (exif) files.

Sixdegrees - can you pm me your e-mail address and I will send you and h5djr a picture by e-mail. They are about 4 mb if thats ok.

Thanks Neil

Thanks for your e-mails Brett (Sixdegrees)