Cannot update gallery, can you?

doeboy

Reaction score
~Can someone try and edit their Photo Gallery please. I'm getting blank screen with done in the browser.

I've tried another browser and deleted cookies too. Just looking make sure it's a site problem

cheer

Andy.

P.S Thats not what you think in Mr Blairs mouth on your Avatar...pity though as he is a Tw@T anyway... The thing going in his mouth is for checking airflow of his lungs and you exhale into it...although we all like to think its errr...summat more "Mechanical" than this...;) :icon_thumright: :cool:

try following the link to the gallery on the nav bar at the top and edit the gallery from there.

yep, the link in the userCP doesnt work, the one in the actual gallery does. I'll have a look later

Gettin' to be a littl' bit of a "PW" the Olly are you not?;) I mean the last four are yours...with no answers, an' don't gimme "privileges of a MOD" bit...:blow: :jester:

I know it's airflow measurement. Used one a good few times. It's just a funny pic of blair doing something that resebles something unspeakable

Yea, smart Olly fixed. Although i had updated it via the other means.

doeboy said:
I know it's airflow measurement. Used one a good few times. It's just a funny pic of blair doing something that resembles something unspeakable

Yeah, he does that all the time....can't wait 'til he's gone, not long now...:yes: