1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot update gallery, can you?

doeboy Feb 23, 2007

1. doeboy

doeboy Member

~Can someone try and edit their Photo Gallery please. I'm getting blank screen with done in the browser.

I've tried another browser and deleted cookies too. Just looking make sure it's a site problem

cheer

Andy.

2. scrupes

scrupes bloody great extension bodger

Yip its a dead link m8. go to user cp and edit gallery from there!

MODS: please fix our dead link! cheers

3. doeboy

doeboy Member

Thats where i am having the problem: user CP.

4. 28v6

28v6 Guest

P.S Thats not what you think in Mr Blairs mouth on your Avatar...pity though as he is a Tw@T anyway... The thing going in his mouth is for checking airflow of his lungs and you exhale into it...although we all like to think its errr...summat more "Mechanical" than this...;) :icon_thumright: :cool:

5. Olly_K

Olly_K Administrator

try following the link to the gallery on the nav bar at the top and edit the gallery from there.

6. Olly_K

Olly_K Administrator

yep, the link in the userCP doesnt work, the one in the actual gallery does. I'll have a look later

7. Olly_K

Olly_K Administrator

its done :p

8. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Gettin' to be a littl' bit of a "PW" the Olly are you not?;) I mean the last four are yours...with no answers, an' don't gimme "privileges of a MOD" bit...:blow: :jester:

9. doeboy

doeboy Member

I know it's airflow measurement. Used one a good few times. It's just a funny pic of blair doing something that resebles something unspeakable

Yea, smart Olly fixed. Although i had updated it via the other means.

10. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Yeah, he does that all the time....can't wait 'til he's gone, not long now...:yes: