1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you really.......

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Just Plain Old, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Just Plain Old

Just Plain Old Active Member

...... sell any old sh!te on ebay??

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

My best sale was 2 plastic badges off my old Mk1 GTi which I got for free when the Beastie Boys VW badge nicking was at its height. I never fitted them (as I didn't actually get mine nicked) but I sold them to a couple of people in the US for £55 each.
    Certain things just don't sell, like CD's or videos or old HiFi, it tends to be the strange things that go for good money.

4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

i sold a Pez with sweets for a £8! Total ****! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

5. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

I have actually seen cars drivin round with them on it and they look absolutley sh!te!!! some people just have no idea....

6. DaveACQ20v

DaveACQ20v Member

as long as you describe it properly ie if its broken say its broken and have a pic it will probably sell, i have sold broken things before and people do actually buy it and still give pos feedback. its a good way to clear your garage! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

7. pwnorman

pwnorman Member

Its just like a car boot sale but for people who cant be arsed filling there cars full of **** then stand in a field with all there **** on a paste board for a few hours, suppose its not a bad thing then looking at it like that atleast you dont get everything pis wet though when it rains.

8. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

I've cleaned out my loft of comics, collectables, dvds, toys, books and other **** that i would have normally thrown away. I have sold 160 odd items and just cleared over £2000. My loft is now clear, so i am nearly done. Just have ago, you won't look back.

Just steer clear of the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif interest!

9. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Just remembr to start/finish your auction at the right time, Sunday night seems to be best, you get a lot of last minute bidding (sniping) when the most people are online. I've bid on stuff that finishes at stupid times like Wednesday afternoon and always seem to get a bargain.