Can this year get any worse?

Turbo Lag FTW

Hate those none insured you know who types
Reaction score
Carlisle, Cumbria. Not Geordie nor Scotch!
Wow, all I can say is I hope it gets better from now on. Surely it cant get anyworse than so far this year. First off 5 days into the new year my car gets hit by an underaged, uninsured idiot. Causing severe damage to the front drivers suspension, driver door and wing required replacing, and alloy damaged beyond any kind of repair. 3 and a half weeks later I get the car back. She drives beautifully, prob better than before with the new suspension and it all being re-alligned by stealers. Anyway it cost me 2 years no claims and 350 quid in excess payments.

1 week back my television breaks down forcing me to extend its warranty as it was nearly over and now my 360 breaks down this week, and to top it off on 3 occasions this week the car has received more damage.
Twice in my work car park causing a major scuff to my rear bumper and a deep scratch to my bootlid, how it got scratched in that location I do not know. And this morning at ASDA some cnt has gone and scratched the rear door on the drivers side, gutted as it was resprayed due to damage after the new year.

So now I have to wonder if this year is gonna improve at all for me. Now all the mods I had planned have gotta be shelved :(

I know how you feel man. My year has been a bit like that and only last weekend so **** drove into the side of the missus car when we were out having a meal. Very nice coming out to find that. To make things worse the bloke who did it just moved his car. Dents all down side and a nice green line. In the car park was a A class mercede, exactly the same colour. Every corner of this car was scrapped and proudly parading a disabled badge. Against the missus better judgement stormed into the restaurant demanding to know who owned the green mercedes. It was a 70 year old bloke who just shook his head and said he hadn't parked anywhere near a grey micra.......funny thing was I never mentioned it being grey!!! these f****ers think they can do what they want, and they can if you are unlucky like me and there are no witnesses and the wires are hanging out the security camera. RANT OVER.

I aint gonna list how my year has gone, or you will all be hanging from ropes before you get to the end, needless to say, you are not alone matey

Did you get the name and address of the a-class driver? I know he is old, but we could all call around his house and have a "skins" party, ruin the gaff, then plead ignorance.

I hate "grinners" as they aimlessly push their trollies around supermarkets, forgetting what they came for... Should be euthansased ( spelling?) at 70.

Sonic, the guy's old.

We'll all get old at some point.

Hmmm where do I start, well, after watching United lifting their tenth prem title I had to go pick the wife up from work.
Well on the way it started raining, with it being humid I closed the sunroof and wanted it to go to tilt position.
But when it went to lift it sounded like something was stiff, it eventually opened and I thought to myself that I would lubricate the hinge(s) when I got it home. Well anyway the rain stopped so I fully opened the sun roof again, it creaked again but it closed and opened fully ok.
So when I got it home I decided to fully close it, and now it wont close, it gets to about an inch of closing and reopens again, if I use the key on the door to close it. It will close tight to within an inch and it appears that its the drivers side at fault as the sunroof is at an angle. I have since removed a broken bit of plastic and obviously it has damaged something.
So the question is, how big of a job is it to get it fixed and what are the likely costs?
Any help and answers would be a great help guys.