Can this part of the bumper be changed?

AudiA3BE

A3 Black Edition (Black)
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has any experience or knows if you can just change this part of the new 8P3 bumpers (Highlighted)?

It seems these new bumpers do not have a lower valance to replace.. and I cant see if this just unclips to change it..

The reason I ask is that I have the single tailpipe (not pictured) and I wanted to get the larger twin pipe exit (pictured) ready for the new miltek exhaust and would like to just swap these parts over..

audia3-8p3-bumper.png

I dont really want to replace the whole bumper..

Any ideas / thoughts?

Thanks,

When i bought my 09 bumper, bought both parts separate. Just had to clip the lower valance on to the bumper.

Thanks, you dont happen to know the part number for the lower section (highlighted) do you?

Massive sigh of relief!

Thanks, you dont happen to know the part number for the lower section (highlighted) do you?

Massive sigh of relief!

No problem. I dont know it sorry, would check the car but dont have it back yet. May be worth just giving stoke Audi or a call or PM them on here

Whats the difference between the old ones and the new ones??

The lower 1/5th of the older ones have a detachable valance.. Whereas the new ones don't, although apparently the part I need is able to be bought :)