Can the multi led headlight bulbs be fitted to the std. audi lights?

fozworth

Reaction score
I was looking on the Bay(ebay) and have seen some head light bulbs which are made up from loads of little led lights .They do all the major fitments H4,H7 ETC and i wounderd if these can be fitted staight in as they are bound to be brighter.

I have fitted the LED bulbs in the sidelights and work and look great, the ones ive got have a single LED on the front however ones like the below would be more suited and i will be buying these soon:

2 x 9 LED Xenon White LED W5W T10 Car Bulbs 501/194/168 | Virtual Village - UK

You can also get the H7 bulb with 68 LED's im not sure if these are bright enough as a main beam bulb so havent got these yet... but please do buy..test and let us know how they perform?

Hi these ones with the 68 LEDs are what I saw but I thought these were for the headlight replacment as it said H7 fitment ?

i would think that its dangerous to replace the headlight with LED's...they cant be bright enough - I would not want to drive at night with them.

I've ordered these H7 bulbs with 64 leds but wasn't bothered to take headlights out to fit them.
It does say on the box that these are for halogen lights but not for the main beam.

Just to let you know guys.
I've tried to change my H7 bulbs for the ones with 64 leds.
You can't fit them for 3 reasons.
1. They're about 3 times bigger than normal H7 bulb and do not fit in healights.
2. Error shows up on DIS straight after turning them on.
3. They're not bright enough.