Can someone with a black S3 with chrome mirrors...

I

imported_MattT

Help me out by posting a side profile picture of their car I could use please?

Ive put a deposit on a black S3 but I won't be getting it for a few weeks. I wanted to photoshop some different wheels on it to see what they look like so I could get them at the same time as getting the car.

Would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,

Matt

I have a few at home, I'll post a couple when I get back tonight. Unless any1 has any to hand.

Thanks a lot pure.

A side on shot would be a lot easier to photoshop, but thanks anyway BlackS3.

Thanks jojo, thats very nice. Has that got 19's?

One with chrome mirrors would still be appreciated if someone doesn't mind?

Yeah, nice.

I was thinking of the BBS RK2's or the BBS RW2's, both are polished and would look good with the chrome mirrors.

Would have to be 18's x 8.5 though as they don't do 19's.

What tyres do you have on there jojo? 235/35/19 on a 19 x 8.5 wheel?

Is 225 or 235 the minimum you can get away with on a 8.5 wide wheel?

jojo

Do you have pics of you S3 with the 19" Cup3 alloys?

[ QUOTE ]
MattT said:

What tyres do you have on there jojo? 235/35/19 on a 19 x 8.5 wheel?

Is 225 or 235 the minimum you can get away with on a 8.5 wide wheel?

[/ QUOTE ]

235's is the size I have on my wheels, didn't know they did 225 for 19" fitment. The tyres cover the lips on my rims, but offer little protection from kerbs, so I just park a foot away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Imola S3, apart from the sig piccy, this is the only other side view I have on my car. Wheels seem a lot bigger IRL than in the photos though.

Ah, I wasn't sure if they did 225 for 19's, I was wondering more for the 8.5 (or are yours bigger) wide wheels rather then the 18" or 19" wheels.

Cheers for helping me out

My wheels are 8.5" wide mate, and the 235's just clears the front arches. Other tyre size available for my wheels are 215/40/19 I think, which looks crap IMO.