Can some one tell me how to adjust fuel !

load! + "unknown" map

get it looked at by someone who knows fella.... Dyno, logged, smoke tested etc etc etc All that has been already suggested

I cant add anymore than already said...

you are just poking and hoping otherwise

FIX YOUR CLUTCH before proceeding.. No one can tune a car with slipping clutch = pointless
ill get the clutch fitted asap!!!how much is a dyno run bill at your place?

Dyno logs no b5tip 014Dyno logs no b5tip 017Dyno logs no b5tip 016these logs on dyno were taken before new rings were fitted with no 3inch tip!!! boost is droping off as diaphram was on an angle, as actuator was not lined up correctly 145psi all cylinders!!!boost leak now fixed and pcv delete with 3inch tip!now you all now why im a bit upset

Last edited:
View attachment 9496View attachment 9497View attachment 9498these logs on dyno were taken before new rings were fitted with no 3inch tip!!! boost is droping off as diaphram was on an angle, as actuator was not lined up correctly 145psi all cylinders!!!boost leak now fixed and pcv delete with 3inch tip!now you all now why im a bit upset

145psi compression is very high... but your low CR may account for that, and measurement differences between gauges..
my ibiza motor compression on test measures >200psi