Can some one help me please?

Ash B

Reaction score
Hi every one...:)

Really sorry to bother you all but i get paid a week this friday but get all my tax back this friday...and i really want new alloys on my a3 but im not quite sure where to start? what to look for? As i dont want to ruin my a3 any ideas people?
If you could send photos or a link into this thread please

thanks

Ashley

OEM S3 wheels for me. Search Ebay should get a set for around 500 with continental tyres, steer clear of the copies all the reviews I read said they were sh**te and I'm happy I waited for the originals to turn up. Happy hunting.

i like my r8's

but its all personal preference

DSC_0013.jpg

What you think either jon s3 alloys or these bbs alloys?
If i get jons alloys will put my s3 chrome mirrors on if not just leave the ones i have on now and put the bbs alloys on

Ashley

1bbsalloys.jpg

Bit of a strange question - £600 OEM wheels vs £1.2k~ aftermarket ones?

It's all down to personal preference.... I think one of the things you have to think about is what else you'll be doing to the car.

I think the BBS will look out of place if the car isn't lowered too, but the OEM S3 alloys would look smart at standard ride height.

Yeah i agree with you the car will be lowered when or if i get these type of alloys either 17 or 18's (most probably 18's) they costing £1,550! thats 18's not sure about the 17's

As for the OEM S3 alloys they are quite nice and agree about the height aswell
thanks for that DPM and S3IZZO

ashley