SQ5 Can Manual SQ5 Mirrors Be Folded In.

BigsteveT

Reaction score
Hi
Just got a 2014 SQ5 with manual door mirrors, have tried to fold them in but as there was resistance I did not want to push them too much in case they do not fold in. So can anyonetell me if they do fold in and if so which way i.e. towards the door or away from it.

Cheers

Manual on an SQ5, you sure?

Anyway they would fold towards the door.

Can retrofit folding mirrors if of interest.

Cheers

Yes definetly manual, electric folding were an option. Thanks for info. Will have a think about the retrofit as only just got it.

Just for clarity I mean electric adjustable wing mirrors but not retractable ones.

Don't know if this is any help but the electric folding ones don't fold straight in, they pivot about 45 degrees upwards and inwards - might be worth knowing if you're trying it by hand. FWIW I reckon, given their massive size, that they should fold in.

Thanks for the responses guys, yes they do fold just needed a push upwards as SteveMcB suggested
Cheers

My old Q5 had manual mirrors and folding them always felt a little like I was about to rip them off! They did fold in though. I decided electric was the way forward for the SQ5!