Can I start and join the 'Vandalised' thread?

SamDude

Reaction score
I am well and truly and utterly f*cked off.
The words I'm allowed to use (and the words that I'm not allowed to use) do not do my anger any justice.

My car now 'sports' a keyed passenger side, from the rear light all the way to the front of the passenger door.

There are two distinct key scratches, as if one line wasn't enough for the b*stard.

I know who did it, some 18 year old 'kid' but he refuses to admit anything and his parents are pointing fingers everywhere else except at their own son.

I know it was him because I had only just told him off for bullying some girls. He didn't take too kindly and found an easy way to lash out.

There was a warehouse with their CCTV camera pointing in the general area of my car when it occured - but would you believe it, it wasn't working last night... :motz:

I've not told him or his parents about the lack of working CCTV, but hopefully the threat of potential video evidence should scare them into some truthfullness. Especially as I'll have to tell them that I'll need to go throught the police to get access to the 'footage'.

I just hope they don't call my bluff...

Really sorry to hear that mate. F**ing thugs.

Gutted for you mate, hope you manage to get a confession but thats probably not going to help get your car fixed.

I'd probably order a lorry full of cow sh1t from a local farmer and have it dumped on their lawn, or on the little gits car if he has one

Sam...
This is my worst nightmare frankley, the best thing to do is to get it sorted and forget it ever happened and try to relieve some of the anger in the thought that the little Sh1t bag who did this will never own a car like yours and his actions are a forging a path to the gutter where he belongs, that and the fact that he will own a car of some sort one day and your memory is alot longer than his, sugar in the tank works well :0)

Rgds
bob

This story isn't over yet. I'm not one for tit-for-tat actions, he'll know it was me and things would escalate.

Right now, I am on the high-ground with a lot of support from the place I was visiting at the time. Everyone knows what a nasty vindictive shitpiece he is.

His actions will have more impact than just his 'wandering key'.

Hmm... so sugar could be sweet revenge, eh? Pray tell, what would it do if it were accidently spilt into the tank in a few weeks time?

He has a Corsa, an old BMW M3 and a 'cossie' (his words).

I've seen them and he has a bit of a 'breakdown garage' outside his house with old motors that he apparently fixes up...

Don't reduce yourself to his level, stay on the high ground.

Although, if I saw someone key my car I don't think I'd be able to not beat the living crap out of them!

SamDude said:
He has a Corsa, an old BMW M3 and a 'cossie' (his words).

I've seen them and he has a bit of a 'breakdown garage' outside his house with old motors that he apparently fixes up...

First of all gutted for you mate now for a bit of revenge.Report him to the council for trading without a license from his I guess mummies premises.Has he declared this work to taxman, get the world of officialdom breathing down his neck.

Gutted for you mate.. truly :(

As difficult as it may be, stay on the "high ground" given the wave of anger, frustration and sheer rage you go through.. you have to do that.

But as siu00adg said, if I knew who had vandalised my car - I'd find it seriously difficult not to retaliate in some form or another.

Hope you get the car sorted and the scr0at gets whats coming to him! :mad:

-Sal-

siu00adg said:
Don't reduce yourself to his level, stay on the high ground.

Although, if I saw someone key my car I don't think I'd be able to not beat the living crap out of them!
Agree with both statements. But a call to the council might be in order if the parents aren't taking any responsibility. Environmental health would be a good start if there's plenty of wrecks lying around outside the house. W*nkers.

Feel for you dude. I wish the kid gets what's coming to him. Thing is, if you did do something to him, he may do it again to your car. Personally i would think of a way of screwing him over. Maybe wait till he gets a fancy car, and do the same. Little sh!t. arrrgghhhh am all angry now!!!

ok...dont do anything, am contradicting my self now.

Errrm in this day and age of PC you have got to grin and bear it
Personally keep it in the locker for later,a year on he isn't going to think its you or even two years?
bloke who lives in the next street parked his golf outside my house on the opposite side and when my lad went to play footie he told him to move on and someone took his side mirror off 8 months later which saved me doing it and now he parks on his drive :laugh:

I'm surprised that I've been able to contain my rage for so long.

There are a couple of mediation attempts going on and the shitface is still denying all knowledge. His father is defending him and his mother is keeping quiet. It's a pity for him that she offered me £50 to get it repaired if I kept quiet (e.g. not tell her husband that she's paid me as it would put her in a very bad position). I declined her offer, telling her that it would cost much more than £50. (I've been to Audi West London and they've quoted £1300! Only needed the quote on paper to use as the 'compensation' cost).

I've documented everything I can remember and have a number of options to go through. If I have to spell out to him and his father that their mother/wife had offered me money, it would certainly put some conflict in their family.

I'm not in a position to care about his family politics. **** 'em.

The next option is to take my prepared statement with a list of witnesses in the area to the police. I won't hold my breath about them actually getting anywhere...

Like I said, I'm on fire inside and it will stay inside as long as there is justice. I won't say fairer than that...