can i ? should i ?

Smirky

Reaction score
Ok my long term gf"s car is in for its service so she borrowed my car for the day to goto work as I'm off this week , noticed she has massively curbed the near side front wheel ! Now I did suggest she walked as its only 5miles but she refused and I wasn't getting up at 6am on my day off,now anyone with a wife or long term partner will no that the damage is now my fault because i wouldnt get up, now my question is can I or should I report her for driving without due care and attention ???:) or abuse ??? :)

I hope that isn't a serious question!

Reactions: Andy Crooks
You should report her as your car is priority and it probably moans less but you can't report her because she's your girlfriend

You have one of two choices:
1. Take out alloy wheel insurance
2. Make your long term partner not so long term aha
But it is a shame to hear about the alloy hope you get it sorted soon

I'd chain her to the kitchen sink for a few days.

In all seriousness though my wife does not drive my car. I don't trust her and she doesn't trust herself.
She massively kerbed one of her wheels on a kerb outside our house a few days ago. That confirmed to me that the driving ban of my car is still on

I'd chain her to the kitchen sink for a few days.

In all seriousness though my wife does not drive my car. I don't trust her and she doesn't trust herself.
She massively kerbed one of her wheels on a kerb outside our house a few days ago. That confirmed to me that the driving ban of my car is still on
Normally she wouldn't be aloud but I thought it's only up the road ,now looks like she has actually driven the 5miles along the curb :(

I don't remember the last time I 'curbed' a wheel, and all four on my Pissrat are curbed! Lol. The Rav4 doesn't have this problem, as it has balloons for tyres! :D

I don't remember the last time I 'curbed' a wheel, and all four on my Pissrat are curbed! Lol. The Rav4 doesn't have this problem, as it has balloons for tyres! :D
Think it was deliberate as I forgot our anniversary lol 'pissrat' lol

You might be lucky to only have a kerbed alloy.if there was no kerb,she might have driven off the side of the road and wrecked the car.

My missus managed to kerb the S3 in the first week of owning it . I had 2 minis before it , 5 years and not a mark on either of them , It's just a f*****g wheel she said !

Grounds for divorce I would say .....

Reactions: Tom Ruck