1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I have a little help from BT/K04 & VVT crew please

Broken Byzan Sep 15, 2013

1. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

[​IMG]
    I am having a few flow issues that may be down to this correction on the Cat cams in block 93. I wonder if any of you have cams and VVT could plug VCDS in and have a peak for me and post what cams, and correction in here please.

In fact any K04 originally car's figures would be a help.

many thanks:salute:

2. beachbuggy

beachbuggy Well-Known Member

Am I right in not thinking that block 090 is for 1.8t bank 1 and v6 2.7t bank one...093 is for v6 2.7t bank 2 is read? There fore 090 is right and 093 is a false as you don't have a second bank?

3. beachbuggy

beachbuggy Well-Known Member

My bad, 092 is bank 2

im guessing youre thinking that although the inlet cam is lined up correctly and is as it should according to manufacture and 16 sprogetts it is actually out/ not correct? And thus needs to be 15 or 17 to be right? Might explain a few things!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Yeah, It would appear although its 16 Teeth as it should be, that the adjustable sprokets need to be utilised to pull the inlet cam into to time. but i need data to compare with and to go back to CAT with.

potentially this could answer a few questions