Can anyone tell me what these fault codes are please?

cha1n

Reaction score
Hi there, got these fault codes up today, after thinking to myself, i've never had a car that hasn't given me a problem for 8 months before, something must be wrong. I'm using the shareware version of vag-com and this is what it's given me, wondered if anyone can decypher this mumbo jumbo please?

VAG-COM Version: Release 311.2-N

Chassis Type: 8L - Audi A3/S3
Scan: 01,02,03,08,15,17,22,35,37,45,54,55,56

Skipping Address 15-Airbags

Address 35 -------------------------------------------------------
Controller: 8L0 862 257 P
Component: CV-Pump, Alarm, RC D13
Coding: 13130
Shop #: WSC 06313
5 Faults Found:
01367 - Central Locking Pump Run Time Exceeded (Likely Leak)
35-00 - -
01374 - Shareware Version. To Decode all DTCs
35-00 - Please Register/Activate
01370 - Shareware Version. To Decode all DTCs
35-00 - Please Register/Activate
00955 - Shareware Version. To Decode all DTCs
09-00 - Please Register/Activate
01134 - Shareware Version. To Decode all DTCs
49-00 - Please Register/Activate

cheers lads,

Ross

your alarm has gone off a few times in the past and you may have a air leak on one of the locks/pump or pipe
clear all the codes and rescan in a few days and see what if any codes come back

Does the shareware version allow you to delete fault codes? I wonder what B@stard is setting my alarm off.. I may attempt to set up the car so the horn goes off with the alarm cos i've never witnessed it going off! hmm thinking about it i may have locked the doors with one door open at the field the other day..

peteA3tdi where did your source your fault codes from? as the other persons code list didn't have any of my faults on it. cheers

Ross

Bump for finding out where pete gets his fault codes from. Also, how much is it to upgrade to the full version of vag-com? cheers

Ross