1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone tell me how to report an Ebay listing?

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Nessy, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Nessy

Nessy VW + Audi mad

[Feb 24, 2006]
    Just found an Ebay listing that was obviously a scam (a US account yet selling an 04 reg A4 Avant with 29k miles for £4100, YEH RIGHT! )
    'seller' wanted contact only via a hotmail addy and PayPal as a payment option.....so screamed scam really from all directions.
    Someone must have reported it as now the listing has been terminated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.
    Despite having bought/sold on Ebay for years now still don't know how to report such an obvious fraud....would be really grateful for any info....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. imported_VaulterTim

imported_VaulterTim Guest

[Feb 24, 2006]
    Their help section is quite useful and quite in depth actually... a little too in depth sometimes though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Have a look over on the left-hand side of the page when in My ebay and you'll find a link somewhere...
  4. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Feb 25, 2006]
    or just send a mail to scam@ebay.co.uk though this is more for email ebay scams - "please login using the link otherwise your account will be suspended" - that sort of thing.
  5. Nessy

Nessy VW + Audi mad

[Feb 25, 2006]
    Thanks,managed to find it now....too late for the A4 listing but think will have a go when I next see one of those one day auctions by Chinese sellers offering 'genuine' RNS-E satnav units for £140 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif