Can anyone remember where the pics of the A4 with 19" RS6's

Reaction score
Was posted.

I have searched high and low and cannot find the pics.

I am not sure whether to just get 19inch ones as if i get 18inch ones i may regret it.

Cheers,
Paul.

The pics are removed (I think when it archived??) Look for the attachments link in the head of the post, for example, in that link from Kris, it's in the second post down.

Kev.

Oh right damn.

Does anyone have the pics or remember if they are hosted anywhere else?

I remember the pics also included the car not lowered and the RS6's.

Cheers

it was the silver one wasnt it, the american one. ask yaseen, he posted the pics in the first place.

Yeah i sent him a pm but has not replied.

He may have not been on for a while or may not have noticed the pm yet.

Cheer guys thought!!

Great thanks very much!!!

What do you folk think?

Do you think 19s will be better than 18s?

Also will they slow the car down much? I have 17s just now. I dont think the speedo will be affected that much as the tyre on the 19s will be 35 profile and the tyres on the 17s are 45profile.

Thanks again!!

Paul.

I have the 18's on my A4
audi4.jpg

IMGP1996.jpg

i dont think it will make any difference to the speedo, but the ride quality will be a little worse on 19s.
i would go for 19s if i was buying again , 18s look good but 19s look the shiznit

The extra weight will make your car slower especially if you go for replica rims which are heavier anyway. If you want 'show' then go for 19s if you want best handling and performance stick with 17s if you want a balance between the two then go for 18s.

id go for 18`s. 19"s look too big in that style imo.

Soupie sorry didn`t see this post as not been on much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I think the A4 looks pretty cool with the 19's here are some of the better pics.

after5.jpg

lowered_copy.jpg

p1010042.jpg

p8040024.jpg

picture_015.jpg

However this B5 looks pretty good with the 18" new S4 wheels

kenneth_haeger-s4styl.jpg

Cheers folks.

Well i was kinda thinking that but they do look damn smart. What you folk think of these?

Ment for a merc but i think they would fit. I quite like them but not sure if i like them more than RS6's.

4e_1_b.JPG

ff_1_b.JPG