1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone recommend PDT North East for a REMAP..

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Jimmy Parko, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Jimmy Parko

Jimmy Parko Member

[Aug 22, 2010]
    Hi has anyone used PDT or heard anything about them Good or Bad??? Discounted ECU remapping, Car Performance Parts & Car Tuning

I'm fancying a remap and found them through google They seem to have a good deal on at the moment and look quite Professional..

I'm tempted But i would like a second opinion

Cheers boys!!
  2. DaveA3

DaveA3 Audi A-Trizzle!

[Aug 23, 2010]
    they look ok tbh mate. what does google find?
  3. AWDMk1

AWDMk1 Member

[Aug 23, 2010]
    My friend has a company called MB Motorsport in Jarrow which isn't far from Newcastle. He is a JabbaSport business partner so does a lot of work with them and does their remaps etc. up here so you get a good map without having to drive half way down the country! If you need his contact details let me know...

Cheers
  4. Jimmy Parko

Jimmy Parko Member

[Aug 23, 2010]
    :)
    Yeah if you can send me the details I'll check him out. Have you used him personally or know anyone with a S3 who has??
  5. AWDMk1

AWDMk1 Member

[Aug 24, 2010]
    Mine was already done but my mate had his done there and its spot on. His name is Michael and his number is 07909983991, tell him Paul with the blue S3 gave you his number.

The maps come to him from Jabba so it's exactly the same as going down there without the additional expense.