1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can anyone recomend some detailing produsts

andy1 Apr 1, 2014

1. andy1

andy1 Member

Hi folks ive just purchased a shoaw winning mk 3.5 cabby and would like to keep it as clean as it is. Could anyone recomend some good detailing kits. Some tips on how its done would be appreciated :) thanks andy

2. Welshquattro

Welshquattro Active Member Team Mauritius quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

3. ScottishA4B9

ScottishA4B9 Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi A4 S-line owners group TDi saloon

As above. Speak to Brodster as he can give you advice on what would be best for your colour and how to use the products.

4. Phil-1

Phil-1 Well-Known Member Regional Rep

Talk to Brodster, I can voucher for the products I have the full range.

5. andy1

andy1 Member

Thanks guys ive just been off the phone to mark im heading up to see what he can do for me :cool:

Brodster likes this.
  6. s3joe

s3joe Active Member

I get all my stuff from waxamomo and use there forum for tips and tricks

7. ScottishA4B9

ScottishA4B9 Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi A4 S-line owners group TDi saloon

I just ordered some Angelwax Desirable from Mark after he recommended it for my colour. Cant wait to try it out!

Welshquattro likes this.
  8. andy1

andy1 Member

Thanks for the recomendations guys was up at Brotek today for some nice products for my golf... i also got my car mapped with fantastic results :beerchug:

Brodster likes this.
  9. Phil-1

Phil-1 Well-Known Member Regional Rep

Desirable is a great wax. Your love it

10. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Was good to meet you Andy and Sam and Kev. Cheers for the business today.....much appreciated buddy. Looking forward to getting my hands on your car again for its 2/3 day detail. She'll be like glass when Im finished.

11. andy1

andy1 Member

Thanks Mark it was a pleasure. Both sam and I will have our cars booked in very soon and im pretty sure the porsche will follow.You saw for youself how dirty my car was so im really looking forward to it :)

Brodster likes this.