Can anyone read German? - This looks interesting!

I tried the translation page but it didnt work...sorry pal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif Hope you find someone else who can sort it for you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

This is the best I can do...

Offer a complete turbo-kit for all VOLKSWAGEN/AUDI 1,8 T engines. This kit fits begun leg gulf 4 GTI with 150 HP over Seat Cupra, Skoda R-S up to the AUDI tt with 225 HP. Me this kit knows one such 1.8T engine on genuine 300 HP with 1,35bar load pressure (T3) leistungssteigern. the kit contained: - chromed fan elbow union (base material high-grade steel) (by impact loading 30% more efficiency des   turbocharger, noticeably by decrease of the turbo-hole) - to Turbolader  frei waehlbar  Garrett T3 (oil-cooled, size comparably with KKK K24 loader)                     oder             save T3/T4 hybrid loader (oil-cooled, size vergleichbar  KKK K24/K26)                                          with diesem  sind again 10% more achievement possible!   - external Wastegate 35 mm of HKS (the size of the AUDI S2 Wastegate corresponds) - Hosenrohr  60mm vorgefertigt  (and to the prefabricating anschweisen cut original hare pipe, completely)   Druckseitiges pipe  mit 2 SAMCO doppelmuffe (to the original load pressure pipe is attached) - Stahlflex line for OIL supply + return pipe with connections - for Blow off valve - several large hose clamps and all screws for the change to be needed! - all to the change needed seals - 1 sport air cleaner ------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------- after the auction can be ordered against surcharge a chip suitable for the basis engine. With questions please mailen! For Sofortkauf 2000 €

My German is a bit rough but:

Biete ein komplettes Turbokit für alle VW / Audi 1.8 T Motoren . Dieses Kit passt angefangen bein Golf 4 GTI mit 150 PS über Seat Cupra ,Skoda RS bis hin zum Audi tt mit 225 PS . Mir diesem Kit kann man einen solchen 1.8T Motor auf echte 300 PS bei 1,35bar Ladedruck (T3) leistungssteigern.

"Im offering a complete turbokit for all 1.8 Turbo Motors, this kit fits into Golf 4 GTI with 150 PS and Seat Cupra ,Skoda RS and Audi tt with 225 PS...."

At the end he says "Bei Fragen bitte mailen !" which means please mail me any questions you have...

I could translate the whole auction but Ive had a long drive home (6 hours!) coupled with a few Stellas.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thought I would share this with you guys....

Looks interesting, but would help if I knew what it said!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40182&item=7951115975&rd=1&ssPageName=WD2V

[/ QUOTE ]
Stevie...

What you still doing looking for turbos - I thought you were selling up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just mearly keeping my eyes on things from a distance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

For all the boys (and girls) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Had a couple out seeing the car today. Was genuinely gutted that they liked it so much. Not looking forward to the day it drives away without me in it!!

So, about this kit... Looks alot more comprehensive than that last one eh?