1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone identify this car?

Gunner3011 Jun 30, 2014

1. Gunner3011

Gunner3011 Member

A friends land rover was vandalised lastnight but was fortunately caught on CCTV! However, the image quality isnt great and isnt helped by the infrared night time operation, would anyone be able to identify the make and model of this car? We have a few ideas but any help would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. Jtaylor

Jtaylor Active Member

I'm thinking grande punto

3. Gunner3011

Gunner3011 Member

That's one that we all agreed it could be. The only thing that threw us was the alloys/caps look a lot like vauxhall!

4. kanecullen89

kanecullen89 Active Member

In the second picture it looks a little like a mk6 golf but in the rest of the photos I'd agree with grande punto

5. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Looks like it could be a Focus to me.

6. DomH

DomH Active Member Audi S1

The lights at the back look in the wrong place for focus/punto, as their lights are high up on the C pillars if that makes sense...

Maybe a Corsa D five door? Or maybe Hyundai i20

7. drewman

drewman Member

Mk3 clio to me!

8. SteveMcB

SteveMcB Well-Known Member Team Sepang Audi Cabriolet Owner Group SQ5 owners group

Looks a lot like the VW Polo 6r that I own ( i've got a water tight alibi btw ). The 'moda' spec come with 6 spoke alloys that look like those ones.

Also has a roof ariel at the rear.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014