1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone help

Scottie May 24, 2007

1. Scottie

Scottie Member

Ok so I am ordering a few bits and bobs from Vagparts.

I would like to get Ambient Light Pack Interior for the roof. It says that it comes in 5 colours Soul, Twist, Silver etc etc. I just want black to match what I have already anyone know if I can get this part in black.

2. Scottie

Scottie Member

I found a post asking the exact same question but I still non the wiser which one is back.

3. Boydie

Boydie Guest

phone vagparts - give them your chassis number and they will tell you the colour you need

i phoned them and they told me mine was silver - i told them there was not a silver option available on their site

he as not aware of this lol and fixed it - 2 days later i reicieved my silver ambient light pack in the post :D perfect!

also when you log onto vagparts - make a note of your member number and say you are a member of audisport to revieve a 10% discount!

4. Scottie

Scottie Member

cheers already done and on order.

Phoned them and it is soul

5. Boydie

Boydie Guest

did you get sorted with the discount i hope?

6. Scottie

Scottie Member

dam I never asked.:keule: :keule:

7. Boydie

Boydie Guest

silly man :p always ask for discount, never pay full price!

8. Scottie

Scottie Member

I know

p.s. I'm a girl /lady/woman or has my husband tells me a dam pest.:happy:

9. Boydie

Boydie Guest

apologies - your name is quite deceiving! but i know what he is saying - we share the same opinion! :p