1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can anyone help??

bigcheese Mar 26, 2011

1. bigcheese

bigcheese Member

is there anyone in kent who is handy with a machine polisher that would be willing to do some paint correction on my car?. i have all the cleaning products so i can give it a good clean before hand i just cant use a machine polisher [​IMG]. i was giving the car a good clean, polish and wax today and some how i have managed to get a few scratches on it when i was waxing it[​IMG]. I really dont know how i done it but now i have some lovley scratches up the bonet and on the spoiler. please get in touch with me if you would be willing to give the car a good going over with a machine polisher to remove these scratches and other swirl marks.... for a fee of course....[​IMG]

2. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Regional Rep Site Sponsor Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

wish i lived closer bud ive do detailing on weekends to earn a bit extra income , dirty polishing cloths were to blame i bet did you drop them at all because thats the usual cause of surface scratching , someone will come along who lives closer im sure there are pleanty of us on here good luck buddy

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Urmm trying to think whose your way, although I know a good bodyshop who could give it a rub down in East Sussex, any pics of the said & assume its just lacquer scratches, cant get a nail into them?

4. S4twiggy

S4twiggy Fully Certified Detailer!!

we are mobile in the uk mate if you cant find anyone closer to you.

always make sure your cloths are clean when you do the car, i have around 20-30cloths for such occasions as sometimes a cloth will drop on the floor and the last thing you should ever do is put that cloth back on the paint.

5. bigcheese

bigcheese Member

thanks for all ur replys guys, i didnt drop the cloth however i did keep putting the cloth in my coat pocket and i wear that coat to work. maybe there was a bit of **** in there that got on the cloth.

6. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Regional Rep Site Sponsor Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

yeah that sound like the problem bud when im not using my cloths i always either chuck them back in the box the come from where i store them or in/on the car somewhere

*edit* and i always shake my cloths before theygo anywhere near any paint just to make sure nothing is on them