Can anyone help me identify this Dension adapter?

A7788

Reaction score
Hi all,

Got this iPod/iPhone adapter today but not sure for what car it is - I have looked online but I can't find anything to say what it's for. Was wondering if anyone on here knows?
On the actual unit it says:
Gateway 100 - Audi Dual CAN
HW: V8R5-11
e24281450

and on the cable it says;
CAB-GWVC1-3

iPod1.jpg

iPod2.jpg

iPod3.jpg

Any ideas on which Audi this would be for?

Hi all,

Got this iPod/iPhone adapter today but not sure for what car it is - I have looked online but I can't find anything to say what it's for. Was wondering if anyone on here knows?
On the actual unit it says:
Gateway 100 - Audi Dual CAN

Dension Gateway 100 for Audi

Any ideas on which Audi this would be for?

For any Audi with the FAKRA audio connector.

If your stereo has the older ISO connector, then this won't work.

To me it looks like that Dension 100 works in Concert II+/Symphony II+/RNS-E.

Check the model number again and look at this compatibility list, it should help...

Yes I have checked all the lists and the model number isn't on any of them which is why I was wondering if anyone on here knows... Even just typed all the numbers in google and nothing comes back as being a dension?

Well it looks just like my Gateway 100 and that's connected to a Concert II+ (Sometimes called Concert 3) which is the double din stereo in the B7 A4. The cable I have also fits the RNSE and Symphony II+.

Well it looks just like my Gateway 100 and that's connected to a Concert II+ (Sometimes called Concert 3) which is the double din stereo in the B7 A4. The cable I have also fits the RNSE and Symphony II+.

Thank you.