Can anyone confirm what exactly came standard on the RS3?

Muzza80

Reaction score
Hi all,
Very close to striking a deal on an RS3, parting in my S3 Sportback.

Out of interest can anyone confirm what options were standard on the RS3, I think Nav was, what about auto lights and wipers? Bluetooth, Bose?

Anything else?

Cheers!

I moved up from a string of S3's, the most recent a 2011 Black edition.
The performance is on a different level, and puts a grin on my face every morning growling on cold start up.

Go for it. But do your homework first. Check forums, there are a few modded cars that have been returned to standard on the market at the moment.
Audi customer service are a bit 50/50 for history requests, some take weeks, others don't reply.
I've found friendly parts departments are more helpful and have the time to pull up the data. I knew the factory options, the warranty, service info, recall status before I'd bought mine.

If it's RE12 *** I might be able to help, it's a car I researched and didn't end up buying.

Reactions: Muzza80
I moved up from a string of S3's, the most recent a 2011 Black edition.
The performance is on a different level, and puts a grin on my face every morning growling on cold start up.

Go for it. But do your homework first. Check forums, there are a few modded cars that have been returned to standard on the market at the moment.
Audi customer service are a bit 50/50 for history requests, some take weeks, others don't reply.
I've found friendly parts departments are more helpful and have the time to pull up the data. I knew the factory options, the warranty, service info, recall status before I'd bought mine.

If it's RE12 *** I might be able to help, it's a car I researched and didn't end up buying.

Hey mate, thanks for the message. I've started another thread with the two im looking at if you have any advice

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/looking-at-two-rs3s-anyone-know-them.228449/

Cheers!