Can anyone clarify if this is a s3 front bumper?

Josh williams

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I desperately need a new front bumper for my s3 sport back. I've seen this on eBay but something is telling me it isn't an s3 one.

eBay number 251971681864

I can not find one anywhere and dread to think of the price of one from audi.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 241
That's not a s3 bumper that's standard one. S3 bumper will be WELL over £500

The lip under the grill doesn't look right to me

Looks like it has a tag/plate on the top can you ask for a pic of that see if it has a part number on it?

This is a 100% A3 facelift from MY2009 on. bumper, with a broken S3 grill on it. You can tell the difference by the fog grill meshes. It's an A3 bumper, no doubt about it.

I will upload a picture of my S3 Sportback front bumper.

Attachments

• 909.JPG
    909.JPG
    514.1 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
This is a 100% A3 facelift from MY2009 on. bumper, with a broken S3 grill on it. You can tell the difference by the fog grill meshes. It's an A3 bumper, no doubt about it.

Agree with above as doesn't appear to have the headlight washer caps which I think were standard on S3's.

I thought something didn't look right about it.

Guess what I asked for a part number to check...no reply. Thanks guys! Guess the hunt continues, if anyone sees a black bumper for sale please let me no.

Don't need the grills or anything it's just the state of my current one is annoying me :(

I thought something didn't look right about it.

Guess what I asked for a part number to check...no reply. Thanks guys! Guess the hunt continues, if anyone sees a black bumper for sale please let me no.

Don't need the grills or anything it's just the state of my current one is annoying me :(
Have you actually contacted Audi to see what price they can do??? Have you tried using one of the car breaker compare sites and see what they come up with?

Hi guys.

I desperately need a new front bumper for my s3 sport back. I've seen this on eBay but something is telling me it isn't an s3 one.

eBay number 251971681864

I can not find one anywhere and dread to think of the price of one from audi.

Thanks

Definitely not an S3 bumper. Just a standard 'SE' or 'Sport' bumper with an S3 grill in it. The cheek of some people trying to deceive others, or just too ignorant to check up on what they're selling. Keep looking though, bargains do pop up. I've seen some go for less than that on ebay bids.