1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can anyone beat this price????

Discussion in 'RS6 Forum' started by Rilla, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Rilla

Rilla New Member

Hi, i am in eager anticipation of the dreaded DCS failure :( (lol) and have been looking around the the favoured bilstein set up, cheapest price i can find is £1,155.32 inc VAT, can any one beat this???

the site i found them on is here:

http://www.lkperformancestyling.co.uk/product.php?ctn=bilsteinb16suspensionkits&product=GM5-B379

Also, while im here and you all seem so knowledgable, can anyone advise on tuning options for the RS6, and approx prices/power increases. I dont want a million bhp uncontrolable animal, my kids go in it, but i want something that is a little above the norm.

Thanx in advance

Rilla
  2. John @ DW

John @ DW Member

For the suspension I would recommend a H&R set up, my mate Martin at Unit 20 who is a S and RS tuner swears by them for the RS6. Give Martin a call on 0151 336 6888 to talk about tuning as well. He is a top guy and really knows his stuff. Here is a pic of his RS6 with a brand new set of Dymag carbon fibre/magnesium alloy wheels on that I supplied him!!!

[​IMG]
  3. PW-Motorsport

PW-Motorsport Member

Well recomended.........
    Martin will be able to fit them for you as well.
  4. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

PM'd