Can anybody recommend a good car cover?

MTRL

Split Grill!
Reaction score
After this mornings shenanigans of clearing off 6 inches of snow to find a 10mm sheet of ice covering the entire car, I have decided to buy a cover for the car.
There are loads on ebay ranging from £10 to about £150, some are universal and some are bespoke to the A3.

My question is, can anybody recommend a good one for under about £30? Are the universal ones any good, or will they blow about and scratch the car because they are designed to fit all sizes?

Any advice would be great......thanks!

The cheap ones are rubbish and not worth the hassle. Pay around £130 for a stormforce and recoup around 50% when you come to sell up. Highly recommended.

After this mornings shenanigans of clearing off 6 inches of snow to find a 10mm sheet of ice covering the entire car, I have decided to buy a cover for the car.
There are loads on ebay ranging from £10 to about £150, some are universal and some are bespoke to the A3.

My question is, can anybody recommend a good one for under about £30? Are the universal ones any good, or will they blow about and scratch the car because they are designed to fit all sizes?

Any advice would be great......thanks!

My opinion is all car covers scratch the paint. you put a car cover on a dirty car and with wind blowing and putting it on and taking it off, all that dirt will scratch the surface. just my 0.02