1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can any1 help im trying to wire in facelift xenons into my a3

dave a3 3.2 Jul 28, 2009

1. dave a3 3.2

dave a3 3.2 New Member

hi all, i have a 2004 audi a3 3.2 i bought it damaged needing a front end now for the the problem i went out and bought a pair of xenon headlamps which the car already had as standard but as i went to fit them today i have found that the new headlamps have different wiring plugs, i have been told that they are facelift lamps i have bought, i have ordered the wiring plugs to fit the facelift lamps from tps but i am struggling to find out which wire goes were can any1 help

thanks dave:readit:

2. hollow

hollow Well-Known Member

i have the diagrams on elsa but theres alot to them and i cant really post them up here to much bandwidth taken

3. ali223

ali223 New Member

4. dave a3 3.2

dave a3 3.2 New Member

do u no were i can get the wiring diagram or no any1 that could do it in manchester

5. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

are they the 2009 facelift lights? If so they wont fit the car unless when repairing the front end damage you also use the facelift wings,bonnet,bumper etc. Up to 2008 the wiring was same as halogen for standard xenons, its was the bi-xenon & adaptive lights wiring thats different. Im guessing from 2009 on when changed to include DRL it has also changed.

6. dave a3 3.2

dave a3 3.2 New Member

no they the headlamps fit just the plugs dont my wires have 10 pins and my lamps have 11 they are not the led lamps on the latest a3s