can any one help!!! parts

rickydale300256

s4 2.8 quattro
Reaction score
rely need a front subframe for a audi a4 1995 2.6 quattro (b5). pref new or good condition any one know where i could get one at a good price been quoted £320 from audi cos none in uk stock an will have to be shiped from ingolstadt :( an europarts dont carry these realy stuck car failed mot to day can any one help? please (ps its my dads car my a4 quattro is all ok:icon_thumright:) thanx all

why do you need a new one? seems an expense on something that is pretty simple.
even a second hand one dipped and painted would be much much cheaper.
I would be surprised if the subframe differed between quattro A4's.
scrappy is your friend

If a 1.8T is the same then I have one but I would think load of scrap yards have them just look on ebay for the one wheel nut auctions.

it needs to be from a V6 though, or the nearside mount wont work.

What exactly is wrong with the subframe?

rely need a front subframe for a audi a4 1995 2.6 quattro (b5). pref new or good condition any one know where i could get one at a good price been quoted £320 from audi cos none in uk stock an will have to be shiped from ingolstadt :( an europarts dont carry these realy stuck car failed mot to day can any one help? please (ps its my dads car my a4 quattro is all ok:icon_thumright:) thanx all

Hey mate, check out http://www.partsgateway.co.uk/ . :thumbsup:They contact about 3-5 breakers, nocharge, and allow the breakers to send you quotes. I've got quite a few bits through this site. It's free too and you just have register.

V6 subframe is different from I4, the tranny mounts are on the same level in V6 models, and both are the round type.

I4 versions have the nearside tranny mount set higher, and it's the D-shaped type.

managed to get one to day from a local scrappy thank god, having it diped an coated, live on the west cost of scotland an the sea salt just eats every thing total pain in the ***. Thank you all for your help, an thanx Siena for the clear up on the v6 quattro sub being difrent. love this forum every one is exeptionaly willing to help out