1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling all TYNE TEES region members...

Discussion in 'Smaller (Local) Events' started by FactionOne, Mar 24, 2010.

1. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[Mar 24, 2010]
    Right folks,

I'm up in Stockton this week, training for my new job (which is actually my old job, but with new equipment etc. - long story - think TUPE), but yesterday found out that we're back up here next week too, so I'm thinking it might be an opportunity worth making the most of to meet a few more Audi-fans...

Does anyone fancy an evening get-together one night? I'm not certain what form it'd take, but I'm just thinking that an hour or so spent somewhere within range of a decent cup of coffee, having a look at some Audis and meeting fellow community members probably isn't an hour or so wasted...

I'm planning on bringing one camera or another up here too, so if there's somewhere with some interesting night lighting and/or I can get my strobist head on for some decent flash work, we could perhaps get a few 'break from the norm' photos out of it too?

Any takers?

Rob.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 26, 2014]

3. mdre83

mdre83 Member

[Mar 25, 2010]
    Sounds like a plan mate, maybe worth trying to get a few, if not all of the members in the below thread involved too

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?84172-North-East-members

Need to pick a date/time etc and see who is available...

:icon_thumright:
  4. S90GAV

S90GAV Member

[Mar 27, 2010]
    id be up for a meet its my work shifts dont clash
  5. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[Mar 28, 2010]
    Right folks, sorry slow reply, it's been a mad couple of days. Just about to drive back up from nr. Swansea to Stockton :)

If anyone's game for a brew/chat/attempt to get a photo or two of cars/VAG-COM scan cars/whatever, fair play. As regards days/times, I'm up there until Wednesday evening at the earliest, Thursday lunch/early afternoon at the longest I reckon - I can be in the car not long after 6pm each evening, but Thursday if it gets that far would probably be around lunch time. I think I'm up there again the week after next too (WB Mon 05/04/10) - will confirm and report back.

If we hear from some of the guys on the list in the meantime, fair play, but I'll try to send a PM to the group or something so eveyone who might want to meet up for a bit knows...

Cheers,

Rob.
  6. mdre83

mdre83 Member

[Mar 28, 2010]
    Any evening is good for me :icon_thumright:
  7. karl88

karl88 Clutch, Gear, Gas, Gone!!

[Apr 6, 2010]
    Im home myself for the next 2 weeks, a meet would be good.

Anything coming of it while your up Rob?