1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

calling all turbo suppliers jbs bds ect ect

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by bansheeboyo, Jan 21, 2009.

1. bansheeboyo

bansheeboyo Member

hi guys hows it going
    i am looking to purchase a new turbo for my standard 1999 a3 1.8t quattro 180 bhp.
    I would like some thing that will give it more hp but don't want to go down the BIG turbo route
    looking for around 250 bhp or there abouts k03s,hybrid, i would like something that will pretty much just bolt right on up
    any suggestions?
    also what is the haldex quattro controller?
    cheers scott
  2. JBS Sales

JBS Sales Member

Hi Scott,

We can offer the JBS04 turbo upgrade which is capable of 300bhp but you could have this set up as our Stage 1 kit which offers up to 240bhp.

The turbo alone is £1250.00+VAT on a new basis - but if we can re-use your old turbo it brings the price down to £850+VAT. The turn around on this is 2-3days.

I could offer this to you as a Stage 1 package price but I could do with a little more information from you - would you be able to give me a call on 01246 455005 to discuss further :)

Kind Regards
    Mike
  3. Essflee

Essflee Active Member

Mike....if i was to ever consider going for the hydrid turbo how much would it cost me all in, parts needed, remap etc....and is that correct you'd need the car for 2-3 days tops.....