Calling all s4 owners- NEED A PIC of your rear

I

imported_Yaseen

Could any s4 owners on here post pics of their rear bumpers Ideally a wide shot showing the black moulded part of the bumper quite clearly

Many Thanks

this any good for you?
mines an avant, not sure if you wanted the saloon though :

10.jpg

Olly- is it possible to get a straight shot from back from a few yards away- i need to it to do a photoshop for a posible purchase of bumper!

thanks markey.
yaseen, thats the only one i have from the back, i will be able to get you one at the weekend, but work is busting my balls at the mo and im not getting home until 9pm

Olly

Its fine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif Ill look around and hopefully find one- going to possibly buy s4 bumper on Saturday you see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks for replying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

us one doesnt look any different too standard uk ones really.

Kris it does, The "euro" s4 bumper is envied buy our US counterparts and regarded by some including myself as the best rear bumper on the b5! It is all one piece and has the black part at the bottom.

The Usa has stupid laws which means Audi couldn`t introduce the s4 one there, instead changed the standard one a bit iirc. Also have different bumper shocks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif