1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling all s3 owners

bigcheese Nov 18, 2010

1. bigcheese

bigcheese Member

Hi guys

Just a quick one, I have had my s3 over 2 years now and had it revo stage 1 +. Everytime I put my foot down and the car starts to accelerate a strange thing starts to happen, the sides of my mouth begin to move upwards and I get this warm feeling inside. Is this ment to happen or is it just me?? :laugh:

Thanks

2. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

wierd i also get teh warm feeling inside, do you think my heated seats are functioning correctly?

3. S3 TAM

S3 TAM Pocket now empty

This happens to me as well but i also get a little hard thing in my pants...

4. bigcheese

bigcheese Member

I thought it was the heated seats at first, but they where off. I ain't yet experienced this hard thing in my pants that you speak of. Maybe stage 2 will do it

5. NICK-C

NICK-C Nick

Lol, I have only had my S3 for 3 months and it is standard so only have a semi at the moment but hopefully stage 1 soon will change that!!

6. thebott

thebott Member

this is normal !!!!!!!!!!!

7. Staz

Staz is a retronaut Moderator VCDS Map User

Yeah mine has this problem too but I know others don't, they say it's far worse on the Cayman though.

8. bigcheese

bigcheese Member

Really, the dealer never warned me about this when I purchased the car, I have been reading the manual I can't seem to find anything on this uncontrollable smiling.

9. One Spoke

One Spoke Member

That may be so, but the RS3 will be worse again :eyebrows::p