1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling all a3 owners with AndyMac sub in the Dorset/Hampshire area

Kave Jun 21, 2009

1. Kave

Kave Member

Hello all,

Just picked up my first a3 1.8t, been a VW boy for a while have finally joined the darkside. Im liking the jump in refinement.

Looking at getting some bass sorted for it. I have been hearing good things about the AndyMac sub enclosure and the 6.5" JL which goes well with it. Is anyone in the Dorset/Hampshire area willing to give me a live demo so I can make up my mind before parting with near on 300 big ones.

Thanks,

Kave.

2. Kave

Kave Member

Come on someone please, only need 5mins of your time, obviously will travel to you.

3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

4. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I don't have a demo car anymore, and since my hard drive crashed I lost my old customer database. The nearest one I know of is in Oxford.

5. evilbow

evilbow Member

thinking about one myself, how easy are they to fit andy? for a novice lol:music:

6. A3Tom

A3Tom Smell my finger.

Its next on my list too....need to do some overtime first though!. Bloody footy seasons finished now though so hardly any going...booo!.

T

7. Kave

Kave Member

Whos the bloke in Oxford - its an hour or so away from me, but worth it before I make my mind up.

8. alijames

alijames Active Member

Kave,

I'm in Bicester with one, but sadly it's out of action currently, as the whole stereo is undergoing a refurb. Dynamatting mainly!! Should be back up and running in a couple of weeks...

Cheers,

9. Kave

Kave Member

Brilliant,

When you get it all sorted give me a PM, would def be interested to come along and hear a well installed setup.

Thanks,

Kave.

10. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

11. guobin

guobin New Member

hi mate, I am a3 owners with AndyMac sub southampton. PM me if you want a live demo.